Friday, May 29, 2015

Fetch 'n' Treats Toys


Our paw-rents bought a new toys for us from Malaysia.  Taaa-daaahhh~


Have you guys play it before?  When our paw-rents get this out and put it on the floor, me and Caesar feel scared and don't know what's this for.  Until our paw-rents throw a tennis ball out, we pick the ball and give our paw-rents. Our Paw-rents keeps on ask us to put the ball into this toys on top of the "hole" >.< We don't listen to them and keeps on give them the ball.

It's looks like our paw-rents want to teach us how to play this toy.  Honestly, we don't really want to play with this toy cause don't know what it is.  Paw-rents very patiently to ask us to put the ball into this toy on top of the hole.  Caesar doesn't want to listen and just sitting there.  So, I'm the only one who listen to paw-rents and keep on trying to catch the tennis ball and put it in.  Finally, yes! I got in then only I know why our paw-rents want us to play this games with them, we got treats to eat after fetch the ball in.

See this video, I trying so many times to put the ball in.


Then after, I play regularly and practice more even there's no treats for me.  Now, I'm a perfect shooter.



I think because of me and Caesar eat too much of the treats and we're the perfect shooter.  Our paw-rents keep the tennis ball and don't let us to play it.  So, Caesar catches another ball which looks like the tennis ball and put the ball into the toys.  And, I follow what is he doing.  Our paw-rents they know what are we doing, they're just laughing there and say the "no" to us.  Are we doing wrong?




I follow what Caesar doing and noticed that the ball is not coming out.  So, I go and find our paw-rents help then paw-rents said the ball is not for this toy.  Only I know that I'm doing wrong to follow naughty Caesar.  Thought he so smarts get another ball to play together.

We love to play this game very much.


No comments:

Post a Comment